Friday, March 9, 2012

Long Time...No Post! :-/

At home, after 10 months of hospitalization 
It's been a while since I've posted. Partly due to the life changing events that has occurred. To sum them up without making you read for the next hour...I had a baby (photo above), she had multiple health conditions,  after 15 months of inspiring the world to be more loving, she passed on to return to Heaven. You can read more about her story at www.heavenalise.com. Its amazing how life just shows up and shows out, when you think you've got everything under control. I strongly believe in my possibilities of success in whatever field I desire, but I don't think I was destined to soar or Blow-up, whatever, at the time when I thought I was ready. After taping Comedy Central in 2010, I found out I was pregnant one month later. This has been my life ever since. Hospital rooms, tests, long road trips from Chicago to indianapolis, Ronald McDonald House living, sleepless nights, and unfinished projects. Its funny though because even in the midst of it all, I never stopped believing in my success...I just started to think of HOW I was going to actually obtain it. I'm too ambitious not to be great at something. Heaven's life taught me more about Love and appreciation than anything I've ever read, learn, heard in the last _ _ years :) Well I'm back, and every thought I want to share...will be right here, in addition to twitter, Facebook, linkedIn, and my website...Lol! So just follow me, some where, anywhere, everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment