Monday, December 14, 2009

It's NOT about ME!

I'm here at this place...All by myself in the physical sense, YET I'VE REALIZED....IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!

The ways of the world, the struggles of peace.
The flaws of the church, the ease of deceit.

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!

The unfed children, and abused young girls
The imprisoned men, the ways of this world.

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!

The greed, the sex, the money, the cars.
The hypocrites, the liars, the emotional guards.

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!

The wars, the fights, and battles of the night
The judicial corruption, and political ties,
The financial obligations, and corporate lies

IT'S NOT ABOUT ME!

Lay down in my thoughts, beneath the soil of my imperfections.
I can change the ways of the world.

God gave me this world and assigned to me to be a finger of his hand that connects to his wrist which connect to his arm, that connects to his shoulder...All being a part of God's body. This world is not about me...

Its about US!

Our connection to spirit as a whole can transform the way of the world.
Every little boy and every little girl.

Every MAN, every WOMAN. Stand proud. For you are an essential part of the spirit, you are the change, you are a piece of me, and I am too a piece of you.

We are the ways of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment