Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Piety Love

You can't just forget my existence.

I was there, you felt me, you thrust inside of me. I exist. I am real.
Though you deleted my profile, and changed my name, blocked request, as I did the same.
I am real. I exist.

You can't delete the memories of my lips exploring your highest pleasure points.
You can't remove the mark I stitched into your soul, with my gentle stokes upon your aching temple.

I am real. I exist.

This. Us. You. Me.
Her. Him. Them. We

It was real! The irreversible, undeniable sensation felt at your finger tips with every notion of my presence.

Dare you desert the soul-ship we've sailed.

Have we failed!

We were assigned to one another to change the unchangeable. To motivate, implicate, and exude sourceless satisfaction to the non-convinced. The Spiritually dense!

Have we failed to complete the energy surge, merged between our bodies.

There's a disconnection that requires immediate attention, for if not the world will suffer.
This unity is the love like buffer, it heals thee. both you and me.

Leave not for I am distraught, but because with we.. He will bless-ed our souls ever more. Lets not end Sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment